Trust Deed Investing has long been a vehicle many use to grow and secure their wealth.
Unlike the Stock Market your money is secured by a California Trust Deed Investments and is recorded on the property with the county recorder in which the property is located, telling one and all publicly that you have a secured interest in the property.
The interest rates range from 8% to 13% depending on the loan to value ratio (ltv) and property condition.
Your investment will be covered by title insurance and fire insurance starting at the close of escrow. Our minimum investment is $100,000. Our loans range from $100,000 to $20,000,000.
If you need someone to collect payments and to service your loan, we can refer you to several licensed Loan Servicers, independent of our company or if you are familiar with California state laws covering the servicing of these loans, you may service it yourself.
WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON OUR LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIPS
PROVIDING INVESTORS WITH SECURED FIRST TRUST DEEDS
We do this by listening to you, finding out what your investment goals are, what type of trust deed investments you want for your investment portfolio and what you need as a yield. We will do everything we can to help you reach those goals in conjunction with the prevailing market.
Become A Trust Deed Investor With Allied
We’ll provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision if this is the right investment for you. After the initial information on the investment, we’ll send you a full package about the loan by email or a hard copy.
What can you expect in your Investment Package?
* THE STORY; Why does this borrower need Hard Money?
* An Appraisal by a licensed appraiser, color pictures – property comparables
* Borrower’s Loan Application
* Borrower’s Credit Report
* Borrower’s Financials
* A Preliminary Title Report on the subject property
* Copy of the Trust Deed and Promissory Note
* Other Pertinent Information…
What Happens Next?
- A licensed Title Insurance and licensed and bonded Escrow Company will handle the receipt of your funds and issue Title Insurance on your investment.
- Your earned interest starts from the date the Title Company receives your wired funds.
- Your Deed of Trust will be recorded at the County Recorder.
- You or your Loan Service Company will hold your recorded documents and collect the monthly payments.
A pamphlet by the California Bureau of Real Estate regarding investing: